Hello fellow boaters. Looking to crew from Marion to Bermuda in June!

  • jmwaz72
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25 4:05 PM
      Hello to all my name is Jamison.I have owned my own boat for about
      three years. I got my start a few years back down in St. John USVI. I
      have a 1980 36 Hunter, Cherebini design, before that a 1986 O'Day 26.
      I keep it in New London CT. I belong to the Crusing Club of New
      England, Mystic Seaport and the Internatinal Yacht Restoration
      Society. I mainly cruise the waters in and around LI Sound. My
      favorite spot is West Harbour Fishers Island NY. I am hoping to meet
      some new sailors and get on a boat to Bermuda this June. My father
      in-law is trying to ready his 42 Catalina for this year, but next year
      looks more likely.
      I'm also a big car guy and belong to a car message board.
      Thats it in a nut shell.
      Jamison
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25 4:23 PM
        Welcome Jamison,

        Very nice intro, thank you! Hopefully we'll hear from many other new members too.

        Spring, though pretty close seems so far away   !!

        The East Coast Catalina Rendezvous will be at Mystic Seaport again this year, I plan to include that in our Cruise Itinerary.

        Get your own web address.