PADI Certification Scuba Diving Course

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      Hi,

      Two season ago I arranged an introductory PADI Scuba Diving Certification course.  Approximately 8 WYC members took the course and most, if not all, eventually became PADI Certified Divers.  Since then several people asked if I would arrange it again.  I will if 6 or more persons are interested.

      If you would like to take a Scuba Course where the class room session could be held at WYC, the pool dives most likely at the Public School pool in Revere and the Open Water Dives to follow, in warmer weather, near by then contact me directly off this list.

      Thanks

      Get your own web address.