Fwd: Don't Run Aground on Ground Hog Day!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      Sail Today <sailingcd@...> wrote:
      Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 22:01:27 -0500
      To: catalina30ruby@...
      From: Sail Today <sailingcd@...>
      Subject: Don't Run Aground on Ground Hog Day!

      “Very challenging and rewarding simulators. I have not been bored in over a year and a half of intense racing.”
      S. Jones

      Dear Sailor,

      Ground Hog Day is tomorrow and will he see his shadow?
      There may be six more weeks of Winter, but Winter is a great time to learn all about sailing or practice your sailing skills for the upcoming sailing season!

      For our Ground Hog Day celebration, we are offering Learn to Sail! with Multimedia! CD/DVD Vol I and II in a Sleeve for just $16.99 ea (Normally $59.95)! Limit 2 per person.

      And the Sailing Dynamics Instructor and Coastal Cruising Simulators to you at the special price of $46.95! Normally $59.95

      For the next 2 days, give yourself or someone you know the Gift of Sail!

      This is a Great Value and an exclusive offer not available to the general public.

      This is For a LIMITED TIME only.
      From now until Midnight, February 2, you can take advantage of this great offer!

      Your Learn to Sail! CD also comes with 2 lines to practice tying knots along with the digital video.

      Get your sailing skills in order this winter with our instructional Sailing CDROM/DVD! and get the most out of your sailing classes this summer!

      Click here for more information!
      Using narration, animation and tons of digital video clips from Sail Magazine, learn all aspects of sailing, such as wind theory, the points of sail, how to predict the weather, read charts, use a compass, tie nautical knots and more! Complete with quizzes and glossaries!

      This CD Rom will help you get the most out of those sailing lessons you have had or are signing up for! Sailing schools, including the US Navy, have used this CD ROM to help teach sailing!

      Testimonials

      “I really enjoy the "Learn to Sail" cd. The video clips, speaking and printed descriptions make learning easier. I am an audio visual learner and this fills the bill.”
      W. Reston, Houston

      "I have received your CD and have enjoyed the time with my boys learning how to sail. It makes it look so easy. We will be well prepared when we take sailing lessons next summer. Thank you!"
      T. Planty, NY

      "The navigation section was a great help with my Power Squadron course..."
      F. Tracy, M

      Your software appears to be the ideal type I have been seeking for a good deal of time. Your software is to be used to help conduct ground school at high school for a senior class Naval Junior ROTC leadership course. Once I found this software and checked your website, I was certain this was what would fit best for my first step into training media. I can foresee that this software will also prove useful in teaching over 140 students at the NJROTC Area Four Leadership Academy/Sail Training Program at Newport for two weeks each summer for the best two students from 64 schools across 18 states. If you have other software or other products, I know several other instructors who would be interested.
      CDR M.M, USN, MA

      "The excellent spinnaker trim section alone is worth the $25!"
      L. Bland, MD

      Click here for more information!
      Be the best you can be on the water! The first in your class!
      $7.00 shipping/handling. MC, Visa & Amex, Discover and PayPal.

      Hop on board by Midnight, February 2 to start sailing away!
      Order easily here to start sailing away!

      Dedicated To Improving your Sailing Ability,
      the Crew at Learntosail.net

      Please do not reply to this email with questions...
      If you have a question send an email to info@...
      To be removed from this list, simply click here to send an email to us with the word remove in the subject line.
      Learntosail.net, P O Box 724, Moretown VT 05660 USA