Yahoo Message Backlpg...

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2007
      Yahoo! Groups Mail Delivery Issues, January 25

      Due to a database-related issue earlier today, we are experiencing a Groups email backlog. Delivery of messages posted between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. (Pacific time) today, January 25, may be delayed several hours.

      Messages posted now are being processed through our backup mail servers, so they will be delivered immediately. While our primary servers catch up, Groups users may see messages that were posted earlier today delivered out of order.

      We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you and your group members.

      The Yahoo! Groups Team

      UPDATE: Due to the large volume of backlogged messages, many groups are still experiencing delays in delivery. We are monitoring the situation and will keep you updated.

      UPDATE January 26 5:55 p.m. Pacific time: We will continue to work on this issue until it is resolved. All Groups messages will eventually be delivered, but due to the server backup users may see messages out of order.