Re: [MassBaySailors] S2 Center cockpit sailboats?

  • Iain Galloway
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2007
      Thanks for the input....
      The ones I'm looking at are in CT and RI.
      They do seem quite nice, and the center cockpit manages to squeeze an awful lot into a small package.
      If they are as nice a sailing boat as the reviews indicate, then It's looking like it's the boat for me!

      Iain

      On 1/21/07, querencia <querencia@...> wrote:

      I have  two friends who  had  S2 9.1's [ Yes, I realize that it is a different boat ,a racer and they both raced them]  but I can tell you that having sailed quite a bit on one a while back [ It was called " Sleeper " ] that they both handled quite well, were easy to sail, balanced out and were quite comfortable [ of course they were a tiller version]

      I know there is an S2 9.2 [ center cockpit ] in Marblehead that I know the couple who own it ,sort of a business acquaintance [ but I have never been onboard ]  , I wonder if that is the one you are looking at ?

      Ed Pinanski

      " Querencia "

      1986 Pearson P33-2  # 37

      Beverly,MA [ On the North Shore ]

      Anyone have comments positive or negative about S2 Center Cockpit sailboats?
      I'm looking at a 30 ft one....9.2meters.

      Iain