shrink wrap

  • Marvin Reynolds
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2007
      Setsail Yachts has a Tayana 37 for sell located in Shipyard Quarters
      Marina. The chap the owner (who on the high seas) contaacted to do the
      job is a no show. Would appreciate any referrals.
      Thanks,
      Marvin
      cell:617 699-6155
      www.setsailyachts.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2007
        Hello Marvin,

        I suggest you call Lloyd Thomson of Lloyd's Marine in Winthrop.

        He is very skilled & talented in all aspects of marine/boat services.  Shrink Wrapping is a staple part of his business too.

        his e-mail  :  Lloydfixboats@...

        his cell # : 617-312-3033

        Marvin Reynolds <CaptainMarvin@...> wrote:
        Setsail Yachts has a Tayana 37 for sell located in Shipyard Quarters
        Marina. The chap the owner (who on the high seas) contaacted to do the
        job is a no show. Would appreciate any referrals.
        Thanks,
        Marvin
        cell:617 699-6155
        www.setsailyachts. com

        Be a PS3 game guru.

      • Marvin Reynolds
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2007
          Hi Bill:
          Many thanks for the referral...once again it illustrates the value of MassBaySailors Group!
          Marvin

          J. Marvin Reynolds, Broker
          Setsail Yachts
          25 Pier 7