Winter Solstice Party Pictures are up

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
        THANK you Ahmet !!

        Very nice!

        I almost forgot how much fun we had and that we seem to have the

        MassBaySailor  "Diva's"

        Thank you all for coming!!

        Happy 2007!

        Aside from the WYC Events I've been listing I expect to plan our next Social event immediately following the last day (Sunday) of the New England Boat Show.

        I know a very nice place close by the event where we can all enjoy dinner & conversation together.

        Bill

        http://mail.yahoo.com