Your copy of "Splash" has arrived!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2006
      Matt Wolfe <wolfe@...> wrote:
      Subject: Your copy of "Splash" has arrived!
      Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:19:04 -0500
      From: "Matt Wolfe" <wolfe@...>

      Welcome to the Fall 2006 edition of Splash!, Save the Harbor/Save the Bay 's e-newsletter.

      Save the Harbor/Save the Bay is a non-profit, public interest, environmental advocacy organization made up of citizens, scientists, civic, corporate, cultural and community leaders, whose shared mission is to restore and protect Boston Harbor and Massachusetts Bay , and keep them clean forever for everyone to enjoy.

      In this issue:

      A Message from our President
      Party in The Park!
      All Access Boston Harbor
      South Bay Harbor Trail
      Changes on the Channel
      Metropolitan Beaches Commission
      Outer Brewster Island Update
      Recent Press Clips

      We hope you will join us as we work to restore and protect the harbor and the bay and to reconnect our citizens and our communities with the sea.

      Thanks!

      Sponsored Link

      $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!