Re: [MassBaySailors] Re: Photos from Bill - BVI 2006 and more...

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2006
      Hello Jim, (all)

      Yes it was a fantastic trip and an ideal time of year to go.

      After the Holiday's I'll start polling people to generate some interest.

      For this trip we had 20 people and 3 boats, next year I'll shoot for 40 people and 5 or 6 boats!

      Jim Claffey <jtc348@...> wrote:
      Hi Bill,
      Looks like a great vacation. Brought back some fond memories of my trip
      back in '04. Bitter end and the Baths were my favs. Next time I'd like
      to attempt Anegada. I know most charter Co's won't allow it without
      signing a waiver or going with a flotilla but I hear it's worth the
      trip.
      I'd like to go again this spring, but that's peak season and airfare is
      a killer. I think going in the fall is smart soon I won't be locked
      into the school vacation schedule.

      Jim,