We're back, 20 of us from Paradise, BVI's

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 8, 2006
      Hello,

      If your e-mail in box, from MassBaySailors, has been quiet over the past 11 days its because I and 19 others from WYC were on vacation in the BVI's.

      Paradise is the only way to describe it.

      We chartered 3 sailboats, 2 Lagoon 440's (9 crew each) and 1 Benateau 343 (2 crew) for 9 days/nights on the boats followed by 2 nights at the Bitter End Yacht Club.

      If a vacation in Paradise appeals to you, stay tuned. After the holidays pass I am going to begin organizing a group vacation that I will combine sailboat chartering and some days & nights at the Bitter end Yacht Club.  I expect I'll choose the same tine next year.

      Over the next few days I'll be posting pictures of the vacation on my WebShots account.  If you want an invite to these pics or further detail of our itinerary e-mail me directly.

      Sponsored Link

      $200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info