Wanted - Sailboat Use Share

  • Greg and Kathleen Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2006

      WANTED – Sailboat Use Share

      Does anyone out there know of an owner of a 36 to 40 foot, 3 cabin sailboat (Catalina, Tartan, Hunter, etc.) that would be interested in defraying their annual expenses in exchange for limited access to their boat.  My wife and I have sailed as owners for 12 years and we are interested in moving to larger boat; however, we just don’t make enough use of a boat to justify the cost of owning and maintaining one of our own.  We are confident that we would make ideal candidates for such a situation: responsible, skilled, mature, and reliable and we would make very limited use of a boat.

      We are looking for a boat in Boston Harbor ; however, would consider other opportunities such as Marblehead .

      If this is of remote interest, we would welcome a discussion.

      Thanks,

      Greg Thompson