winter storage in Boston area

  • thefrencha@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2006

      I am looking for a storage space for my 41 foot sailboat this winter
      I would like to find a place where it is possible  to do some work on the boat myself
      Does anyone has good recomendation around Boston ?
      Thanks

      Allorshas
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2006
        Marina Bay is not too bad, costwise.
        You can work on your boat, but sometimes it is hard to get water and electricity

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 27, 2006
          I use and recoomend Marina Bay. They allow you do quite a bit, short
          of cutting fiberglass. They run water ( garden hose ) on the
          perimeter fence, which can be 100's of feet way if your in the
          middle of the lot.
          Invest in lots of garden hose and long extension cord and you'll be
          in good shape.

          I did get my stereo stolen last year from there :(

          Jim,

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 27, 2006
            me too !
            And a swim ladder