Cool Sailing Video

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2006
      Hi,

      This is a very cool video.

      It's from the Stanford, CT to Martha's Vineyard race over the Labor Day weekend, while many of us wee sitting it out on mooring in Provincetown Harbor.

      This clip is save out on Scuttlebutt;

      Enjoy:

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2006
        26 started, 3 finished ? 50+ knot winds ...
        I think that it was a good thing that we were sitting in Ptown :)