The, 2nd annaul, Boston Harbor Islands Regatta, just 2 weeks away

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2006
      Only 2 weeks from yesterday!!

      If you ant the PDF poster that came with this, check the files section of the group or e-mail me an I'll sned it to you !

      Bill

      From: "Laurie Jackson" <LJackson@...>
      To: <ljackson@...>
      Subject: 2006 Boston Harbor Islands Regatta
      Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 15:11:15 -0400

      Greetings Sailor!

      The Boston Harbor Islands Regatta Committee hopes you have had a great summer. We are convinced that the Boston Harbor Island Regatta is the best way to end the sailing season! The 2005 Regatta was a big success and we are excited about building on that momentum this year.

      We have made some significant improvements on registering for the event and ways to keep you update with the most current information. We now have a dedicated Regatta website at www.bostonislands.com/regatta, where online registration is available. We also have a new email system that allows us to keep in touch more frequently.

      There are now exactly two weeks to go and we hope you will be joining us again this year! Please feel free to visit www.bostonislands.com/regatta for details and to sign up (and you can always fax or mail in your form also—those instructions are there as well).

      If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 617-223-8326 or email me at ljackson@.... Hope to see you out on Saturday, September 30!

      Cheers!

      Laurie Jackson
      Regatta Project Manager