Cuttyhunk, Block Island, Pt Judith

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2006
      After spending 4 days in Cuttyhunk, our favorite location, we sailed to Block Island On Monday.
      Wednesday we will be leaving for Pt Judith, then Newport Thursday, then to a Renegade Cruisers (spinoff frm the Lat's and Att's Magazine Group) Rhode Island Raftup, basically an all weekend party with a bunch of drinkers with a Sailing problem.