Come Join the Reggae/BBQ party at Hull Yact Club!

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2006
      Annual Reggae Night Party:

      Reminder that the Annual Reggae Night Party is this Saturday evening
      at 7:30 PM.
      Tickets are $25 per person and include a BBQ dinner, dessert and
      live music by Noddaclu . Bring your dancing shoes!

      The Boston Harbor Blues Festival and Reggae Party and BBQ at Hull
      Yacht Club will take place today, SAT, July 29th

      The Band Barge[ Part of Save the Harbor/ Save the Bay ] should be
      arriving at Perry/ Portuguese Cove at Peddocks Island at around
      1:00 PM, you should plan to be anchored by then and they will be
      playing music till 5:00, then Hull Yacht Club is having their annual
      Reggae Party and BBQ , It is a Live Reggae Band and a BBQ with
      steak tips, chicken and all kinds of salads and side dishes, the
      price is $ 25 a person and includes all you can eat plus the music,
      there will be a Cash Bar. There are no advance reservations
      required !!! Hull Yacht Club has a very big mooring field and we
      were able to get moorings for the night by calling in the morning
      on Channel 71 or tel # 781-925-9739 , last year we had
      moorings for 6 boats, their Launch Service only runs till 8:00 PM so
      you need to plan to bring your dinghy to get back to your boat as
      the party runs quite late
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
        Hi,

        Would someone from the Pelagic group please assist this woman to connect with the organization?

        Thank you!!

        ghrosen@...
        ghrosen@...

        Hi,
        I enjoyed meeting and speaking with you at Enid's party. Thanks for the information about the NWSA but I could not find the web spot for Pelagic Sailing Org/ Ass.  Am I spelling it wrong?
        Hope to meet with you again before the race.  Gaye

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
          Sure, I'll try.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
            Thanks Bill, I will forward to our Secretary, Susan

            Our website has been having a problem.

            Thank You,

            Bob Early
            (Feel feel to reply directly to me if needed) at: We 2 Sail <we2sail@...>

            At 08:27 AM 8/1/2006, you wrote:

            Hi,

            Would someone from the Pelagic group please assist this woman to connect with the organization?

            Thank you!!

            ghrosen@...
            ghrosen@...

            Hi,
            I enjoyed meeting and speaking with you at Enid's party. Thanks for the information about the NWSA but I could not find the web spot for Pelagic Sailing Org/ Ass.  Am I spelling it wrong?
            Hope to meet with you again before the race.  Gaye

            Navigare necesse est, vivere non est necesse<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />