Weekend weather forecast, local and/or for Gloucester
- Perfect Winds for a Boston to Gloucester & Back Weekend !!SW winds Blow us upNW Blow us Back .. let's hope it holds
5-Day Forecast for ZIP Code 02152
Tuesday88° F | 72° F
31° C | 22° C91° F | 72° F
33° C | 22° C85° F | 67° F
29° C | 19° C89° F | 72° F
32° C | 22° C86° F | 75° F
30° C | 24° C
T-storms70% chance of precipitation Partly Cloudy Chance of Rain30% chance of precipitation Chance of Rain20% chance of precipitation Chance of Rain30% chance of precipitation Forecast as of 3:51 am EDT on July 28, 2006 Synopsis For Massachusetts And Rhode Island Coastal Waters
A cool front will approach New England this afternoon and will move across the waters this evening. Weak high pres will build over the region Sat and sun. Another cold front will approach the waters Sun night. High pres will move over New England Mon and then offshore Tue.
Forecast as of 3:51 am EDT on July 28, 2006 Coastal Waters From Merrimack River Ma Out 25 Nm To Plymouth Ma Out 40 Nm...Including The Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary- Today
SW winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 20 kt. Seas 2 to 4 ft. Hazy. A slight chance of showers and tstms this afternoon. Some tstms may produce frequent lightning and damaging winds this afternoon with vsby 1 nm or less.
W winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 20 kt. Seas 2 to 4 ft. A chance of showers and tstms in the evening. Patchy fog after midnight. Vsby 1 to 3 nm.
SW winds 10 to 15 kt. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
SW winds 10 to 15 kt...becoming NW 5 to 10 kt after midnight. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
NW winds 5 to 10 kt...becoming E late. Seas 1 foot or less.
S winds 5 to 10 kt...becoming SW late. Seas 1 foot or less. Hazy.Bill ScanlonUSCG Master 50 GT Inland Waters
Towing & Sailing Endorsements
Lic. # 10929261984 Catalina 30"Ruby"Std. Rig Hull# 3688Winthrop (Mass.) Yacht ClubNavigare necesse est, vivere non est necesse
Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.