Boston Sailing Meetup

  • Doug Giuliana - SailTime
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2006
      Sailors,

      I know that Bill had forwarded an invite for this event a couple weeks back, but we have changed the venue so I wanted to update you all.

      The Boston Sailing Meetup is holding it's monthly meeting aboard the Tall Ship Formidable, which sails out of Long Wharf. The trip runs from 5:30-7:30 on Tuesday, Aug 1 and costs $25/person. All are welcome to attend. The Sailing Meetup is simply a group of sailing enthusiasts that gets together each month and shares sailing stories, dreams, and advice. Full details on the event and the group is available at: http://sailing.meetup.com/1/events/5017244/

      Please RSVP if you plan to attend so we can get an accurate count, and feel free to bring friends and family. Thanks.

      Doug
      --
      SailTime
      ...for the time of your life!