Glouster this weekend INSTEAD of Spectacle Island !!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2006
      Hi,

      Several of our friends and cruising companions from WYC have expressed an interest in traveling to Glouster instead of Spectacle Island this weekend.

      Therefore, we have changed OUR plans to go to Glouster this weekend.  We'll most likely leave around 11:00 AMish.

      So if you haven't made any cruising plans for the weekend yet consider joining us in Glouster.

      I'll post some harbor reservation information this evening.