Re: [MassBaySailors] Broker Recommendations

  • Doug Giuliana - SailTime
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2006
      Hey Jim,

      It may be beneficial to use the local Tartan dealer, Seacoast Marine in Newburyport. While I haven't sold a boat with them, I have purchased 3 from them in the last 3 years.

      Doug

      SailTime
      ...you do the sailing, we do the rest!

      Douglyss Giuliana
      President
      SAILTIME BOSTON
      Telephone: 617-899-6815
      email: dougg@...
      web: www.sailtime.com

      Jim Claffey wrote:

      I am selling my 1988 Tartan 28 and would appreciate any
      information/ recommandations on selecting a yacht broker in the Boston
      area.

      Thanks
      Jim,