Re: [MassBaySailors] Broker Recommendations

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2006
      Hi Jim,

      I can highly recommend 2 brokers;

      Shep Shove
      Massachusetts
      Eastern Yacht Sales, Inc.
      335 Lincoln Street
      Hingham, MA 02043
      Tel: 781.749.8600
      Fax: 781.740.4149

      And Elaine Smith
      Wells Yachts
      91 Front St
      Marblehead
      781-631-3003

      Ellen is a member here at MassBaySailors

      Jim Claffey <jtc348@...> wrote:

      I am selling my 1988 Tartan 28 and would appreciate any
      information/ recommandations on selecting a yacht broker in the Boston
      area.

      Thanks
      Jim,

    • Marvin Reynolds
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 26, 2006
        Hi Jim:
        I can recommend:
        Ed Stott
        617 777-3470

        (in the interest of full disclosure, I am associated with Ed and we've done a number of deliveries together).

        J. Marvin Reynolds
        25 Pier 7
        Charlestown, MA 02129

        Jim Claffey <jtc348@yahoo. com> wrote:

        I am selling my 1988 Tartan 28 and would appreciate any
        information/ recommandations on selecting a yacht broker in the Boston
        area.

        Thanks
        Jim,

      • Doug Giuliana - SailTime
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 26, 2006
          Hey Jim,

          It may be beneficial to use the local Tartan dealer, Seacoast Marine in Newburyport. While I haven't sold a boat with them, I have purchased 3 from them in the last 3 years.

          Doug

          SailTime
          ...you do the sailing, we do the rest!

          Douglyss Giuliana