Broker Recommendations

  • Jim Claffey
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2006
      I am selling my 1988 Tartan 28 and would appreciate any
      information/recommandations on selecting a yacht broker in the Boston
      area.

      Thanks
      Jim,
    • Jim Claffey

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 25, 2006
          Hi Jim,

          I can highly recommend 2 brokers;

          Shep Shove
          Massachusetts
          Eastern Yacht Sales, Inc.
          335 Lincoln Street
          Hingham, MA 02043
          Tel: 781.749.8600
          Fax: 781.740.4149

          And Elaine Smith
          Wells Yachts
          91 Front St
          Marblehead
          781-631-3003

          Ellen is a member here at MassBaySailors

          Jim Claffey <jtc348@...> wrote:

          I am selling my 1988 Tartan 28 and would appreciate any
          information/ recommandations on selecting a yacht broker in the Boston
          area.

          Thanks
          Jim,

        • Marvin Reynolds
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 26, 2006
            Hi Jim:
            I can recommend:
            Ed Stott
            617 777-3470

            (in the interest of full disclosure, I am associated with Ed and we've done a number of deliveries together).

            J. Marvin Reynolds
            25 Pier 7
            Charlestown, MA 02129

            Jim Claffey <jtc348@yahoo. com> wrote:

            I am selling my 1988 Tartan 28 and would appreciate any
            information/ recommandations on selecting a yacht broker in the Boston
            area.

            Thanks
            Jim,

          • Doug Giuliana - SailTime
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 26, 2006
              Hey Jim,

              It may be beneficial to use the local Tartan dealer, Seacoast Marine in Newburyport. While I haven't sold a boat with them, I have purchased 3 from them in the last 3 years.

              Doug

              SailTime
              ...you do the sailing, we do the rest!

              Douglyss Giuliana