Fwd: Quincy Bay Race Week (Juniors)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2006
      KJM45@... wrote:
      From: KJM45@...
      Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:05:05 EDT
      Subject: Quincy Bay Race Week (Juniors)
      To: sailcom@..., youthsailing@..., edputnam@...,
      ktyler32@..., HOhern3@..., catalina30ruby@...,
      webmaster@...
      CC: webmaster@..., webmaster@..., jbswan@...,
      Retaildirt@...

      To:    Everyone
      From:  Kevin Madden
      Re:    Quincy Bay Race Week

      On behalf of the eight member yacht clubs of the Quincy Bay Race Week Association, I wish to invite you to participate in the 69th annual Quincy Bay Race Week. Racing for the juniors will take place this Thursday and Friday, July 27 & 28, at Quincy Yacht Club.

      I have attached to this e-mail the Notice of Race and the Entry Form.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me at 617-471-4973 or e-mail me at kjm45@.... Also, I would appreciate if you would forward this information to anyone else you think might wish to participate.