Weekend Weather & Spectacle Island Rendezvous NOT looking promising

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 4:48 AM
      Hi,

      Unfortunately the weather forecast is calling for a rainy front to be stalled over our area late Saturday and into Sunday with periods of heavy rain.

      Considering that an overnight at Spectacle Island would be from 4:00ish on Saturday and only until 10:30 on Sunday that would put us in the middle of this is ugly weather.

      Therefore, today I will cancel "our" overnight reservations for Saturday at Spectacle.

      Keep an eye out for a rain-date Rendezvous.

      When I speak to Constitution Marina I will mention to them the seemingly unanimous discouragement of the in after 4:00 PM and out by 10:30 the next morning overnight time constraints.  This would seem to keep you from enjoying much of what the Island has to offer, without needing to "pay" for a 2nd day to stay to enjoy the "next" day.