Fwd: Get Your Tickets Now!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2006
      The ALLY Foundation <infoffr@...> wrote:
      Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:45:22 -0400 (EDT)
      From: The ALLY Foundation <infoffr@...>
      To: catalina30ruby@...
      Subject: Get Your Tickets Now!

      Get your tickets now !

      The 4th Annual Flip Flop Regatta is just around the corner!

      The ALLY Foundation and the Flip Flop Regatta Committee invite you to join in the festivities of
      the 4th Annual Flip Flop Regatta, Friday, August 11th and Saturday, August 12th, 2006. This regatta has become one of the premiere sailing events in Boston Harbor!
      Enjoy a full weekend of activities on Boston Harbor while supporting a great cause! You won't want to miss our Mount Gay Rum Tent parties on Friday and Saturday night, a spectacular race on Saturday, dancing to a live band, or the incredible silent and live auctions!
      Not a sailor? No worries - you can enjoy the excitement of the race from the comforts of our
      Flip Flop Spectator Boat. You will have a front row seat to watch the boats in action, take in some of the best views of Boston Harbor and enjoy the complimentary food, beverages and music from
      our DJ!
      Check out the festivities for yourself!
      Learn how the regatta began, and see the race in action in our newly released
      Flip Flop Regatta Video
      . Help spread the word by sharing this 5 minute video with friends!
      The Flip Flop Collection,
      by Long's Jewelers

      Want to learn another way to support The ALLY Foundation and look good while doing it? Long’s Jewelers has been partnering with The ALLY Foundation for years and this year we have joined forces to raise even more money. We created a FLIP FLOP COLLECTION of jewelry consisting of a necklace, bracelet and cufflinks featuring our signature silver flip flop. For each piece purchased, Long’s will donate 10% of sales back to The ALLY Foundation.

      In addition, to wearing fabulous jewelry you can also help a skipper win a great prize. Here’s how it works. Order a piece of jewelry from the Long’s FLIP FLOP COLLECTION and when you order, Long’s will ask you the name of your skipper (If you're not on a boat, name your favorite skipper). The skipper responsible for raising the most money for the ALLY Foundation through the sales of the FLIP FLOP COLLECTION will win a fantastic award. For details about the contest and to learn how to order the jewelry visit: http://www.flipflopregatta.com/regatta_info.php

      2006 Sponsors:

      For more information, please contact:
      Flip Flop Regatta
      c/o The ALLY Foundation