Northstar 951 XD DGPS for sale

  • Paul Sears
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2006
      Hi,

      Moderator, if this is not appropriate, please delete the message and accept my apologies. I thought other list members might be interested in this.

      I replaced our Northstar 951 chartplotter and it is now for sale. It is a fully functional B&W DGPS chart plotter with all the wires and manuals.

      I'm asking $450, but will probably take any reasonable offer.

      email me for more details if you want.

      tnx,
      paul