Re: [MassBaySailors] spam policy

  • Marvin Reynolds
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2006
      Bill:
      You're doing a great job and thanks for your efforts.. and yes Ralph Nader is political!

      I like my favorite quote better than your Latin one:
      "It is far better not to know where one is, and realize that one does not know, than to be certain one is in a place where one is not" Lt. Barral from Digressions sur la Navigation du Cap Horn, 1827
      Marvin

      Marvin Reynolds, Broker
      Setsail Yachts
      25 Constellation Wharf