West Marine Boating Survey

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2006

      West Marine

      Dear Valued West Marine Customer,
      We'd like to invite you to participate in a brief survey about boating, to help us learn how we can serve your boating needs better. The survey will only take a few minutes to complete. Your opinions are very important to us, and we appreciate your taking time to share your views with us.
      Take Our Survey & You'll Save $10 on Your Next Purchase at West Marine!

      You'll instantly receive a special discount coupon good for $10 off your next purchase of $50 or more from West Marine when you complete the survey. You may use your coupon at any West Marine store, online at www.westmarine.com, or when you order from the West Marine catalog at 1-800-BOATING.

      To take the survey, simply click here, or copy and paste the following link into the address bar of your browser:
      http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB225GJAE7YHL

      Thanks for sharing your views with us, we appreciate your feedback.

      HAVE FUN BOATING!

      Sincerely,

      Your West Marine Crew