Event details changed: The Boston Sailing July Meetup

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2006
      Douglyss Giuliana <info@...> wrote:
      From: Douglyss Giuliana <info@...>
      To: catalina30ruby@...
      Subject: Event details changed: The Boston Sailing July Meetup
      Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 13:52:01 -0400 (EDT)

      Your Organizer, Douglyss Giuliana, sent the following message
      to the members of The Boston Sailing Meetup Group:

      Monday's Sailing Meetup will take place at Boston Beer Works in
      Kenmore Sq. (no Sox game that day). I'm sure everyone has some
      good sailing stories from this year by now. I look forward to
      hearing them.

      For more details, see the full listing:
      http://sailing.meetup.com/1/events/4967316/

      If the change affects your plans to attend, please take a
      moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP 'No' or 'Maybe' as
      well as 'Yes'.)

      You can always get in touch with me through the 'Contact
      Organizer' feature on the Meetup.com website:
      http://sailing.meetup.com/1/suggestion/
      To visit The Boston Sailing Meetup Group, go here:
      http://sailing.meetup.com/1/

      If you'd like to take part in a discussion, your Organizer also
      posted this message to your Group's Message Boards:
      http://sailing.meetup.com/1/boards/

      Did this end up in your spam/junk/bulk folder? Add
      info@... to your address book to ensure that you receive
      emails from us.

      service as a whole, click here:
      http://www.meetup.com/account/unsub/