Summer Sailstice losely organized Sail / Muster / Overnight itinerary NEXT weekend

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2006
      Hi Ed,

      Thank you very much, that is our plan too, weather permitting of course.

      The slightly organized Summer Sailstice plan (other than sailing any how any where) is to muster at the special anchorage area, indicated by the triangle of yellow buoys, just west of the Dear Island treatment plant at about 11:00 ish. Sail for the day and for those interested head over to Peddocks Portuguese Cove Mooring/Anchorage area, we'll take your 3:00 PM lead, and raft-up/anchor/moor there for a gathering, cookout, a shore landing, and overnight etc ..   Then, for those still interested, again weather permitting, stay overnight and sail again Sunday for the second day of the Summer Sailstice.  Sunday mustering at "Peddocks Portuguese Cove Mooring/Anchorage area" and sail toward the yellow special anchorage again meeting up with any who didn't overnight at Peddocks.

      http://mail.yahoo.com