Free Summer Sailstice t-shirt for next 50 Sign Ups! Next Weekend Everbody Sails

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2006
      Hi Folks,

      Summer Sailstice is NEXT weekend Saturday & Sunday June 17 & 18.

      My goal is to here from everyone from MassBaySailors and that EVERYbody sails.

      I will send out a separate e-mail in the next few days suggesting a Boston area Sailing Itinerary.

      Bill

      To: catalina30ruby@...
      From: SummerSailstice <summersailstice.com@...-publisher.com>
      Subject: Free Summer Sailstice t-shirt for next 50 Sign Ups!
      Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 13:57:34 -0700

      Sign up at http://www.summersailstice.comFree t-shirts for the next 50 Sign Ups!
      Act Fast: Free Summer Sailstice t-shirts offered by West Marine
      The first 50 boats to sign up at http://www.summersailstice.com after this email heads out will win a t-shirt courtesy of West Marine. We'll send one t-shirt to each boat signed up so you have one just in time for Summer Sailstice 2006! Of course you can order the t-shirt and burgee online but hurry, Summer Sailstice is just a week away - we'll need time for shipping.
      Sign up now, get a chance for a FREE t-shirt!April and May winners already chosen.
      We've already picked twelve winners from those currently signed up for Summer Sailstice 2006. We awarded a Lifesling and waterproof VHF radio from West Marine, subscriptions to Sailing World and Cruising World, hats from SAIL magazine and Brookes & Gatehouse, Reed's Nautical almanacs plus Summer Sailstice gear. Sign up now and you could be next.
      Get the fleet together for a Summer Sailstice raft up!California, Florida, Maryland leading the way...
      To date we have sailors signed up from 48 states with California, Maryland and Florida leading in participation. The two largest events currently on the site are Treasure Island Sailing Center in San Francisco ( http://www.tisailing.org ) and another in San Carlos, Mexico. And an identical number of Catalinas and Hunters signed up with 159 each. Sign up to get your fleet, state, club and crew on the Summer Sailstice map!
      Send a picture of your Summer Sailstice day!A picture's worth a 1,000 words and $100 from Sunsail!
      Take pictures! Sunsail will send you a $100 coupon plus a free copy of Gary Jobson's "Paradise Found: Sailing the BVI!" Email your photos in to: usaescape@... after Summer Sailstice and you're closer to your next tropical sailing vacation. We'll be posting stories of your Sailstice sail and events so get shots of your sail, your raft up and your smiling crew!
      Smile - sunny days and sailing ahead.Long term forecast - sailing ahead.
      It's summer - or, officially, it will be on June 21st. If you're not planning to sail now when will you? June 17th is about the longest weekend day of the year with an early sunrise and late sunset - lots of time to sail. So sign up, invite friends, hoist the sails and enjoy a day (or the whole summer) under sail.

      Summer Sailstice thanks the following supporters:

      The Moorings, West Marine, Hunter Marine, Offshore Sailing School, Hobie Cat, US Sailing, Hobie Kayaks, SAIL Magazine, Shockles, North Sails, Harken, Yachting World, Sail America, Dubarry, UK-Halsey Sailmakers, Spinsheet, Snug Harbor, Blue Water Sailing, DeWitt Galleries, Landfall Navigation, Sailor Bags, Davis Instruments, Hinckley Marine, Latitude 38, Sunsail, B & G, Vanguard, 48 North, Boatblender, Ronstan, Ocean Navigator, Dry Creek Vineyard, Pineapple Sails, PeelAway Marine Safety Strip, Sailing Magazine, American Sailing Association, Lewmar, Points East Magazine, The Chapin Company, Doyle Sails, OCSC Sailing, Selden Spars, Dave Gale Books, The Sailing Company, Tom Varley and the Sun Dogs, The Cow Bay Cruz Boys, DIY, Sunsail, Good Old Boat, Sperry Topsider, sailboatowners.com, DryShirt/SailingProShop, Sailtime, Reeds Nautical Almanac, Windcheck, SeaTime, Steiner Binoculars, GBG Inc., Oceangrafix, Schooner Fare, Yale Cordage, The Ultimate Sailing Calendar, Achilles Inflatables, Team McLube, Forespar, Schaefer Marine

      Summer Sailstice
      6 Jersey Lane - San Anselmo CA 94960 - 415-482-6069
      john@...

      Our Privacy Policy protects you! Your email will never be shared with any external parties! Check out our privacy policy at www.summersailstice.com We look forward to sailing with you again in 2006! Sail locally, celebrate globally  Sail Locally, celebrate globally

        Unsubscribe | Update Profile | Confirm

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • querencia
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2006

        Hi Bill,

        As Part of Summer Sailstice, We are planning a Rendezvous with boats and crew from the Pelagic Sailing Club at Peddocks Island , Perry / Portuguese Cove Mooring Area at 3:00 PM on Saturday, Mass Bay Sailors are welcome to join us  !!

        Ed Pinanski

        “ Querencia “

        Beverly,MA [ On the North Shore ]

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2006
          Hi Ed,

          Thank you very much, that is our plan too, weather permitting of course.

          The slightly organized Summer Sailstice plan (other than sailing any how any where) is to muster at the special anchorage area, indicated by the triangle of yellow buoys, just west of the Dear Island treatment plant at about 11:00 ish. Sail for the day and for those interested head over to Peddocks Portuguese Cove Mooring/Anchorage area, we'll take your 3:00 PM lead, and raft-up/anchor/moor there for a gathering, cookout, a shore landing, and overnight etc ..   Then, for those still interested, again weather permitting, stay overnight and sail again Sunday for the second day of the Summer Sailstice.  Sunday mustering at "Peddocks Portuguese Cove Mooring/Anchorage area" and sail toward the yellow special anchorage again meeting up with any who didn't overnight at Peddocks.

          http://mail.yahoo.com