Sail Loft in Boston, Cambridge... area

  • stratton_51
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 23, 2013
      All,

      I need to get my sails clean and some minor repairs.  Any recommendations for local area sail lofts?

      Thanks.
    • Barry Needalman
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 23, 2013
        Doyle Sails in Salem

        On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 1:05 PM, <dimitri@...> wrote:

        All,

        I need to get my sails clean and some minor repairs.  Any recommendations for local area sail lofts?

        Thanks.

      • Kevin O'Leary
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 23, 2013
          Brad White, North Sails, Salem has saved me several time with fast turn around on sail repair. Quality work at fair price.

          Sent from my iPhone
        • smeasmer
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 24, 2013

            I can second that! Brad White & North Sails are quite fair, honest and pretty quick with turn around.

            ---In massbaysailors@yahoogroups.com, <kevin.oleary@...> wrote:

            Brad White, North Sails, Salem has saved me several time with fast turn around on sail repair. Quality work at fair price.

            Sent from my iPhone
          • Jake Tanley
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 27, 2013
              2nd Doyle Sails. They'll store them at not additional charge too

              http://www.doylesails.com/lofts/doylesailmakers/

              Subject: [MassBaySailors] Sail Loft in Boston, Cambridge... area
              To: MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 27, 2013

                I will also endorse Doyle Sailmakers in Salem. Great service department at a reasonable price. Nice people throughout the company always ready to work with you.

                Leo

                Leo  Corsetti

                lgcorsetti@...

                To: MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com

                  To: MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 28, 2013
                    Doyle Sails in Salem is my 1st stop too!

                    Bill Scanlon Sr.
                    Winthrop Yacht Club
                    Past Commodore 2010
                    USCG Captain, 100gt
                    S/V "Ruby"

                  • Guy Johnson
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 30, 2013
                      I like Doyle sails too. I've found them to be competitive on new sail prices as well as service.

                      To: MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com

                      To: MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com