July 25th Monthly Meeting - Knot what you think it is with Will Phillips!

  • RobinC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2013
      July 25th Knot what you think it is with Will Phillips!

      Pelagic's monthly meeting will culminate an hour of exploration, learning, and a few challenges to knots and rope wizardry.

      We will review half a dozen basic knots, look at a handful of ways for coiling and storing lines, and learn a bit about whipping and splicing. There will be opportunities for developing and showing your skills on the docks with cleats, pilings and posts. The biggest challenge will be doing all of this with a drink in one hand while conversing with your new sailing friends.

      Pelagic Sailing Club meets at Savin Hill Yacht Club, Dorchester, MA, on the second floor at 6:30pm for social hour and pizza, 7:30pm for meeting, 8:00pm guest speaker.

      For more information check out our website at: pelagicsailingclub.org

      Dedicated to bringing together competent skippers and competent crew for their mutual sailing benefit!

      Guests welcomed. Just let me know so we order enough pizza.