Re: [MassBaySailors] Digest Number 167

  • rduffey656@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2006
      Ref: cuttyhunk

      There is an anchoring field, which seems to be getting smaller, directly behind the mooring field in the inner harbor, and the holding is good, but it is a relatively small area, and you must take care not to swing into the marked seaplane landing area which is behind the anchoring area.

      Cuttyhunk has been "discovered". During the summer plan on arriving early if you want anchoring or mooring space in in the inner harbor

      For those looking to cruise up to Boston from the South, I have attached some writing I did two years ago for a rendezvous of the Nonsuch organization, as I owned one at the time..if they can be of any help, here they are..please keep in mind some of the stuff will seem elementary to we who boat in this area, but these were an article and a letter which were sent to people who had not been to Boston before...

      Bob Duffey
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2006
        Hi,

        When saving a file to be shared with others and most likely other proprietary formats, save your files in a .rtf (rich text format), this is a universal format that can be read by most word processing applications.

        "Ruby"  LAUNCHED on Friday, she is at her summer home Winthrop Yacht Club.