Cheap unknown rudder, in good shape

  • Nathaniel Hanson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2006
      I'm moving and have finally gotten tired of lugging
      around this perfectly good rudder that doesn't fit my
      boat. It came with my boat but is too big. I always
      figured I'd modify it to use on my boat, but never got
      around to it.

      Rather than repeat myself - here's the craigslist ad
      with picture. I'm asking $75 because i'm moving.
      It's probably a $300-400 rudder if you knew what boat
      it was for, and had the patience to wait for the right
      buyer (I don't).

      Nate

      http://mail.yahoo.com