      From: MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of nathanielrhanson
      Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 3:28 PM
      To: MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MassBaySailors] Sailing lessons

      Where are you thinking of signing up in Charlestown? Courageous sailing
      club?

      There are a number of possibilities in Boston, and from what I've
      heard/seen of them,
      different ones have different things to offer. What are you looking to
      get out of the
      lessons? What's your current level of experience, and what are your
      ultimate sailing goals?

      --- In MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com, Nancy Costello
      <nancy_costello@...> wrote:

      > My cousin and I are interested in signing up for sailing lessons. We
      > are about to sign up
      for some in Charlestown. Any thoughts?

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic