2728Handheld drill pump.

  • Tim Haibach
    Jul 6, 2007
      I'd like to clarify the pump would be attached to a drill connected to a hose leading to the FWD most part of the fuel tank. The fuel tank is DIESEL, not gasoline. The hose would be approx 48" long before entering the pump. It would then collect into a spare fuel container.

      I went to Home Depot and they looked at me like I was from another planet. I don't know of a Lowes near me but a search on their website didn't bring up anything either.

      Tim