2727Re: [MassBaySailors] Diesel fuel- where to buy?

  • Dick Latour
    Jul 6, 2007
      Tim,

      I would really be careful with that kind of pump and a gas tank.  They are inherently hot and if you pull up any gas with it, you could make headlines.

      That being said you should be able to get one at a hardware store, especially Lowe's or Home Depot.

      Dick Latour
      Dick.Latour@...