2726Re: [MassBaySailors] Diesel fuel- where to buy?

  • Tim Haibach
    Jul 6, 2007
      Thanks to all for my request for diesel fuel. I will keep Crystal Cove in mind for my next full fuel up. I needed a small amount of fuel to prime my Racor after it got filled 3/4 with water being pushed from the bottom of my tank as I fueled in East Boston last week. I didn't doubt there was a little water/ gunk at the bottom, but didn't realize it would show itself in this manner.

      Next question- Does anyone know where I can buy a water pump that is made to attach to a hand held drill? I'd like to use a cordless drill on my mooring as power to this pump to suck the remaining water/gunk from my fuel tank while I have it open to inspect my sender. This way I can kill 2 jobs with one outing, lol.

      Tim Haibach
      S/V "Harmony"
      Boston, MA