2280RE: [MassBaySailors] Dodger, Bimini, or Both

    Apr 23, 2007
      Hi Dick,

      I too recommend;

      Oakum Bay Co
      Dave Author
      9 State St
      Marblehead, MA 01945
      781-631-8983

      H/they do very nice work around WYC.  My, aging Dodger that I just put up today, was made by the original owner of Oakam Bay.  He has sinc sold it to Dave Arthur and retired.  Dave continueshis great work & service.  Ahmet & Bob Duffey of WYC both used Dave/Okam to do both dodgers & biminis.  And yes, he comes to your boat to take measurements, comes back to install and later to make adjustments & repairs.

      Make sure you speak with Ahmet & Bob as to your arrangement of the dodger & bimini.

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic