2278Dodger, Bimini, or Both

  • Dick Latour
    Apr 23, 2007

      I know that this topic has been covered in the past, but I wanted to see some updated info.  My wife, Uli, just had a bit of skin cancer removed from her nose (They got it all) and she has to strongly restrict her sun exposure.  We are thinking about a dodger, bimini, or both so we can continue sailing.

      I was wondering who would be best economically and quality wise.  Also, it would be nice if someone could come to the club to do it there.

      I was also curious about peoples experience with dodgers and biminis and what set up seems best.  Right now we are thinking of going with a combination of both.

      Any input would be appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Dick Latour
      Gulf 32 "Pegasus"