2249Re: [MassBaySailors] Fwd: TONIGHT Slip into Summer Lounge Party - 7:00 PM

  • Iain Galloway
    Apr 14, 2007
      I was moving Tim Haibach's boat with him and Jeff today and Tim said he was going to try and get to this tonight.
      I'm down in Connecticut now and I was just thinking how much I miss being close enough to join such a great fun group of people like you have at Winthrop!

      Have a great time!
      Iain

      On 4/14/07, Bill Scanlon <Catalina30Ruby@...> wrote:

      Folks,

      This is TONIGHT in just about an hour, come-on-down & have some FUN !!

      After Slip Pick is done…come enjoy memories of past boating seasons…
      Saturday, April 14th

      7pm in the Wisely Room

      DJ, Appetizers and a Slide Show of past WYC Events

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic