2089Sailing lessons / Making room for MBS Crew on our Sailboats

    Mar 11, 2007
      Richard,

      Thank you for your very kind offer to take on aspiring skippers as crew on your sailboat this season.  That was one of "my" personal hopes of what might happen out here on MBS when I first created it.

      We also plan to take some new found friends & crew from MBS sailing this season.  With today's increase in temperature and the beginning of Daylight Savings Time, Spring Fever gets that much worse.

      I have to try hard to not announce the increase of members with every new addition, as of today we are 206.  We are averaging about 5 new members per week.  I look forward to our (second attempt at) first MBS Invasion of Spectacle Island this Summer.

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic