1869Wishing it was May!!!!!

  • Theresa
    Feb 5, 2007
      HI! My name is Terry and I recently joined the group. I have about
      2 years sailing experience and am hooked big time. I've taken a
      Coastal Navig. & Piloting course and am planning more courses this
      winter. I enjoy reading anything to do with sailing and poking around
      boat yards. My only big adventure so far was what was suppose to be a
      trip south from N.Y. last November. Ended up with a broken shoulder
      and a coast guard rescue off Atantic City on Dec. 1, eighteen hours
      into the trip. Would of prefered getting hit on the head with a
      coconut on an island two months later. But still love sailing and
      can't wait to get back out there. I'm 52 year old single woman who
      live's west of Boston. Hoping to take more sailing lessons and meet
      people with a love of the sea. Stay warm & dry!!!! Terry
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic