1560Welcome New Members, we are now 150+ / Meet & Greet MBS Party Planned

    Oct 12, 2006
      Hi Folks,

      I am pleased to announce that today we went over the 150 member mark. Our group now has 151 sailors.

      New members please say hello, feel free to share a bit about yourself and your sailing interests. The rest of us please say hello and make them feel as welcome as we have with the first 149.

      Thanks to all of you for joining this E-Group. I hope you are enjoying its content and any other benefits your derive from it. We seem to loose one member for about every 5 that join. We just can’t please all the sailors all the time.

      I continually hope that more of you would post messages whether it’s creating a new topic or piping in on an existing one. Ask questions, offer advice, share a day sail or cruise itinerary etc.

      I’m guessing that the "daily digest" feature has kept many from leaving due to the e-mail volume. I also wonder if the "digest" option is keeping many of us from reading messages that might otherwise interest us or prompt us to respond.

      On October 31 the MassBaySailors Yahoo E-Group will be 1 year old. Again thank you for joining. After I return from our bare-boat charter vacation to the BVI’s I’ll begin planning our next meet & great / social.

      Stay tuned for the details. Everyone have a nice weekend!