1289RE: [MassBaySailors] Looking for anchorages

    Jul 10, 2006
      Hello Julie & Mark,

      We are sorry to hear of your set backs.  If I may suggest a winter project of gathering all your accumulated cruising help and compiling it into a single reference and sharing it with the group next spring ...

      Hopefully you'll make it up here, by saliboat, in 2007.

      Also, don't forget that New England is great to visit by land too!

      Do you Yahoo!?