      From: MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of henry
      Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:15 AM
      To: MassBaySailors@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MassBaySailors] Looking for anchorages

      Hello Julie,

      There are plenty here in Narragansett Bay which is on the Rhode
      Island/Massachusetts border. If you're thinking of popping in here for a day
      or two on your way up just let me know. I'll direct you to some protected
      and beautiful anchorages.

      Henry Krauzyk
      Sowwanishen
      T26 #545

      On Thu, 18 May 2006 07:15:40 -0400, Julie Kaynor wrote
      > I joined the MassBaySailors list a couple of months ago hoping to get
      > some info about good places to visit in your area. My husband and I
      > are hoping to head up there from the Chesapeake this summer on
      > our Tayana 37. Mark's parents live in West Hartford and he has
      > many relatives in the Mass area so our main intent is to come and
      > visit family and work from the boat. I am under the impression that
      > anchorages are few and far between, I suspect we are spoilt on the
      > Chesapeake with so many free anchorages its just a matter of picking
      > which one. Could you give me a little insight into this is your area?
      > Am I correct in my understanding that mostly we would need to pick up
      > moorings? How much would we usually pay and are they fairly
      > numerous? Any recommendations for cruising guides would also be
      > appreciated
      >
      > looking forward to hearing from you
      > Julie Kaynor
      > s/v Rachel

      is just a click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/A1TolB/TM