Sat, Sept 29 Hajj Workshop :: Sun, Sept 30 Aqeedah Workshop :: Speaker: Sh Ghassan Abdel Fattah

  • Masjid Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2012
      Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu.

      In this digest:
      Saturday, September 29th :: Hajj Workshop :: 5:40 pm - 10:00pm :: Sh Ghassan Abdel Fattah
      Hajj is one of the pillars of Islam. Those of our community members who are planning to go for hajj this year, this is an unique opportunity for them.

      Learn the Hajj of the Prophet (Sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) and make your hajj an accepted ones.  Many hajj booklets teach lots of bid'ah and incorporate lot of rules that are not found in the sunnah of the Prophet (Sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam). It is our responsibility to learn the hajj as was taught by our prophet (Sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) who said "Take the rituals of hajj from me."

      Speaker: Sh Ghassan Abdel Fattah

      Program starts from 'Asr (5:40pm) to 10:00pm

      Please make sure all of you attend this program from the beginning to maximize the benefit inshaAllaah

      Dinner will be served.
      Sunday, September 30th :: Aqeedah Workshop :: 4:00 pm - 10:00pm :: Sh Ghassan Abdel Fattah
      Faith is the foundation of the religion. Without correct faith, deeds are not accepted. The companions of the Prophet are those who learned an preserved the true faith from the Prophet Sallallaahu 'alauhi wa sallam.

      Speaker: Sh Ghassan Abdel Fattah

      Program starts from 4:00pm to 10:00pm
      (on Sunday, we will start little bit early because of the vastness of the topic)

      Please make sure all of you attend this program from the beginning to maximize the benefit inshaAllaah

      Dinner will be served.
      Masjid Ibrahim
      1701 W. Ben White Blvd Bldg 3
      Austin, TX 78704