Generation One Summer School 2012 Jun 11 - Jul 12, 2012

  • Masjid Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 1:04 PM
      Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu.

      Generation One Summer School 2012 Jun 11 - Jul 12, 2012

      Focusing to create a future generation we welcome you once again to the Summer School organized by Generation One©, a project of Masjid Ibrahim, Austin, TX.

      By the Mercy of Allaah, and then the dedication of our students and their parents, we had a very successful school last couple of years.

      Enrollment is on a first-come first-serve basis. Click here to enroll now. Enrollment will stop once the available number of seats is filled.

      School Dates and Timings
      Monday, June 11th – Thursday, July 12th
      Monday - Thursday, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm 4 days/week - 3 days educational lessons; 1 day activity days inshaAllaah

      Venue
      Masjid Ibrahim, Austin, Texas

      Age Limit (Boys and Girls)
      5 - 13 yrs

      Teachers
      Sh Omer Abdel Qader
      Br Raihan Kamal and a group of brothers and sisters inshaAllaah...

      Educational Classes
      Qur'an
      Aqeedah
      Tafseer
      Arabic Language
      Purification and Prayer

      Activities
      Arts and Crafts classes for Girls
      Islamic Wall Paper Competition
      Indoor plant garden...
      Raising Fishies...
      Butterfly Garden - we will hatch our own butterflies...
      Zoo Shows and many other surprises...
      Boys' Soccer, Basketball and Self-defense course by Professionally trained brothers

      Registration Fees
      $199.00/1st child; $150/2nd child, $450.00/max per family

      Additional Fees
      Field Trips and special education trips, if arranged, are optional to attend and fees will be separately collected.  Parents need to accompany the child during these trips as the school is not responsible to provide the necessary transportation.

      Masjid Ibrahim
      1701 W. Ben White Blvd Bldg 3 Austin, TX 78704

      512-MY-DAWAH (693-2924) | admin@... | www.MasjidIbrahim.org | Directions to the Masjid | Make a Donation