Hejama Workshop

  • Masjid Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      After several requests from the community members, we are arranging a hejama workshop on Sunday, July 10, 2011 inshaAllaah.

      Hejama is a confirmed sunnah:

      1. It is a cure.
      2. During the journey of me’raj, the prophet (Sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) didn’t go by any group of angels except that they said "O Mohammad command your ummah to perform hejama."
      3. It was practiced by the Prophet (Sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) in different parts of his body and was also practiced by the sahabaah and the sahabiyyat. All of these are confirmed in the authentic sunnah of the Prophet (Sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam).

      If you want to perform hejama, please register online as soon as possible. We need at least 16 brothers to register and fully pay the registration fees in order to have the workshop.

      Registration fee : $50

      Guidelines:

      1. The payment has to be made before the hejama is performed.
      2. Two hejama (i.e two places on the body) per person. When you pay, make sure you understand that you are going to only get two hejama.
      3. The hejama will be done according the serial order of the registrants.
      4. The participants will abide by the rules of the workshop.
      5. On-site registrants have to wait until all the registered participants perform their hejama.

      Deadline for registration: Saturday, July 9, 2011

      Please register here

      Masjid Ibrahim
      1701 W. Ben White Blvd Bldg 3
      Austin, TX 78704